Features and Benefits
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 60MHz
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Quiescent Current: 1mA Max
- Input Offset Voltage: 350μV Max
- Input Bias Current: 150nA Max
- Wide Supply Range: 2.2V to 12.6V
- Large Output Current: 50mA Typ
- Low Voltage Noise: 10nV√Hz Typ
- Slew Rate: 20V/μs Typ
- Common Mode Rejection: 102dB Typ
- Power Supply Rejection: 105dB Typ
- Open-Loop Gain: 100V/mV Typ
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Single in the 8-Lead SO and 5-Lead Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Packages
- Dual in the 8-Lead SO and (3mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
- Quad in the 16-Lead SSOP Package
The LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 are single/dual/quad, low power, high speed rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifiers with excellent DC performance. The LT6220/ LT6221/LT6222 feature reduced supply current, lower input offset voltage, lower input bias current and higher DC gain than other devices with comparable bandwidth.
Typically, the LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 have an input offset voltage of less than 100μV, an input bias current of less than 15nA and an open-loop gain of 100V/mV. The parts have an input range that includes both supply rails and an output that swings within 10mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications.
The LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 maintain performance for supplies from 2.2V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output.
The LT6220 is housed in the 8-lead SO package with the standard op amp pinout as well as the 5-lead SOT-23 package. The LT6221 is available in 8-lead SO and DFN (3mm × 3mm low profile dual fine pitch leadless) packages with the standard op amp pinout. The LT6222 features the standard quad op amp configuration and is available in the 16-lead SSOP package. The LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and performance.
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Amplifiers
- Fast Current Sensing Amplifiers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.