Features and Benefits
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 5MHz Typ
- Slew Rate: 3V/µs Typ
- Low Supply Current per Amplifier: 0.55mA Max
- Input Offset Voltage: 180µV Max
- Input Offset Voltage Drift: 3µV/°C Max
- Input Offset Current: 20nA Max
- Input Bias Current: 100nA Max
- Open-Loop Gain: 1500V/mV Min (VS = ±15V)
- Low Input Noise Voltage: 16.5nV/√Hz
- Low Input Noise Current: 0.14pA/√Hz
- Large Output Drive Current: 20mA Min
- Single Supply Operation
- Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.5V to 36V
- Specified on 3.3V, 5V and ±15V
- Dual in 8-Pin PDIP and SO Package
- Quad in a Narrow 16-Pin SO Package
The LT1492/LT1493 are dual/quad, low power, single supply precision op amps with 5MHz gain-bandwidth product, 3V/µs slew rate and only 450µA of quiescent supply current per amplifier.
With a maximum input offset voltage of only 180µV, the LT1492/LT1493 eliminate trims in most systems while providing high frequency performance not usually found in low power single supply amplifiers.
The LT1492/LT1493 will operate on any supply greater than 2.5V and less than 36V total, and are specified on single 3.3V, single 5V and ±15V supplies. Even with their low quiescent supply current the minimum output drive is 20mA, ideal for driving low impedance loads.
The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output. The low operating voltage and wide input and output range make the LT1492/LT1493 amplifiers ideal for battery-powered applications.
For applications requiring faster precision single supply amplifiers, see the 14MHz, 7V/µs LT1211/LT1212, the 28MHz, 12V/µs LT1213/LT1214 or the 23MHz, 50V/µs LT1215/LT1216.
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Portable Instrumentation
- Active Filters
- Photodiode Amplifiers
- DAC Current to Voltage Amplifiers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.