Features and Benefits
- Stable in Gain AV ≥ 2 (AV = –1)
- 200MHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- 30V/μs Slew Rate
- Settling Time: 800ns (150μV, 10V Step)
- Specified at ±5V and ±15V Supplies
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage: 125μV
- Low Distortion: –96.5dB for 100kHz, 10VP-P
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage Drift: 3μV/°C
- Maximum Inverting Input Bias Current: 10nA
- Minimum DC Gain: 300V/mV
- Minimum Output Swing into 2k: ±12.8V
- Input Noise Voltage: 5nV/√Hz
- Input Noise Current: 0.6pA/√Hz
- Total Input Noise Optimized for 1kΩ < RS < 20kΩ
- Available in 8-Lead Plastic SO and 12-Lead (4mm × 4mm) DFN Packages
The LT1469-2 is a dual, precision high speed operational amplifier with 16-bit accuracy, decompensated to be stable in a gain of 2 or greater. The combination of precision and AC performance makes the LT1469-2 the optimum choice for high accuracy applications such as DAC current-to-voltage conversion and ADC buffers. The initial accuracy and drift characteristics of the input offset voltage and inverting input bias current are tailored for inverting applications.
The 200MHz gain bandwidth ensures high open-loop gain at frequency for reducing distortion. In noninverting applications such as an ADC buffer, the low distortion and DC accuracy allow full 16-bit AC and DC performance. The high slew rate of the LT1469-2 improves large-signal performance in applications such as active filters and instrumentation amplifiers compared to other precision op amps.
The LT1469-2 is specified on power supply voltages of ±5V and ±15V and from –40°C to 85°C. It is available in an 8-lead SOIC package and a space saving 4mm × 4mm leadless package. For a unity-gain stable op amp with same DC performance, see the LT1469 datasheet.
- Precision Instrumentation
- High Accuracy Data Acquisition Systems
- 16-Bit DAC Current-to-Voltage Converter
- ADC Buffer
- Low Distortion Active Filters
- Photodiode Amplifiers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LT1469-2 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.