Features and Benefits
- Stable in Gain AV ≥ 2 (AV = –1)
- 200MHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- 30V/μs Slew Rate
- Settling Time: 800ns (10V Step, 150μV)
- Specified at ±5V and ±15V Supplies
- Low Distortion, – 96.5dB for 100kHz, 10VP-P
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage: 75μV
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage Drift: 2μV/°C
- Maximum (–) Input Bias Current: 10nA
- Minimum DC Gain: 1000V/mV
- Minimum Output Swing into 2k: ±12.8V
- Input Noise Voltage: 5nV/√Hz
- Input Noise Current: 0.6pA/√Hz
- Total Input Noise Optimized for 1k < RS < 20k
- Available in an 8-Lead Plastic SO Package and 8-Lead DFN Package
The LT1468-2 is a precision high speed operational amplifier with 16-bit accuracy, decompensated to be stable in a gain of 2 or greater. The combination of precision and AC performance makes the LT1468-2 the optimum choice for high accuracy applications such as DAC current-to-voltage conversion and ADC buffers. The initial accuracy and drift characteristics of the input offset voltage and inverting input bias current are tailored for inverting applications.
The 200MHz gain bandwidth ensures high open-loop gain at frequency for reducing distortion. In noninverting applications such as an ADC buffer, the low distortion and DC accuracy allow full 16-bit AC and DC performance. The high slew rate of the LT1468-2 improves large-signal performance in applications such as active filters and instrumentation amplifiers compared to other precision op amps.
The LT1468-2 is specified on power supply voltages of ±5V and ±15V and from –40°C to 85°C. For a unity-gain stable op amp with same DC performance, see the LT1468 datasheet.
- 16-Bit DAC Current-to-Voltage Converter
- Precision Instrumentation
- ADC Buffer
- Low Distortion Active Filters
- High Accuracy Data Acquisition Systems
- Photodiode Amplifiers
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LT1468-2 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.