Features and Benefits
- Pin-for-Pin Second Source
- 1pA Typical Bias Current—4nA (max) at +125°C
- ±1V to ±8V Wide Supply Voltage Range
- Industry-Standard Pinouts
- Programmable Quiescent Currents of 10µA, 100µA, and 1000µA
- Monolithic, Low-Power CMOS Design
The ICL761X–ICL764X family of monolithic CMOS op amps combine ultra-low input current with low-power operation over a wide supply voltage range. With pinselectable quiescent currents of 10µA, 100µA, or 1000µA per amplifier, these op amps will operate from ±1V to ±8V power supplies, or from single supplies from 2V to 16V. The CMOS outputs swing to within millivolts of the supply voltages.
The ultra-low bias current of 1pA makes this family of op amps ideal for long time constant integrators, picoammeters, low droop rate sample/hold amplifiers and other applications where input bias and offset currents are critical. A low noise current of 0.01pA and an input impedance of 1012Ω ensure optimum performance with very high source impedances in such applications as pH meters and photodiode amplifiers.
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Hearing Aids and Microphone Amplifiers
- Long-Time Constant Integrators
- Low Droop Rate Sample/Hold Amplifiers
- Low-Frequency Active Filters
- Low-Leakage Amplifiers