Features and Benefits
- Conversion loss: 10 dB (typical)
- LO to RF isolation: 39 dB (typical)
- LO to IF isolation: 33 dB (typical)
- RF to IF isolation: 18 dB (typical)
- Input IP3: 21 dBm (typical)
- Input IP2: 46 dBm (typical)
- P1dB: 12 dBm (typical)
- IF bandwidth: dc to 10 GHz
- Passive: no dc bias required
- Small size: 1.290 mm × 0.880 mm × 0.102 mm
The HMC773A is a general-purpose, double balanced mixer chip that can be used as an upconverter or downconverter from 6 GHz to 26 GHz. This mixer requires no external components or matching circuitry.
The HMC773A provides excellent local oscillator (LO) to radio frequency (RF) and LO to intermediate frequency (IF) suppression due to optimized balun structures. The mixer operates well with LO drive levels of 13 dBm or greater. The HMC773A is also available in surface-mount technology format as the HMC773ALC3B.
- Point to point radios
- Point to multipoint radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
- Test equipment and sensors
- Military end use
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.