HMC652LP2E-HMC655LP2E Data Sheet10/19/2015
Features and Benefits
- 4 Attenuator Products:
- 2, 3, 4 & 6 dB Fixed Attenuation Levels
- Wide Bandwidth: DC - 25 GHz
- Excellent Attenuation Accuracy
- Power Handling: +25 dBm
- 6 Lead 2×2mm SMT Package: 4mm2
The HMC652LP2E / 653LP2E / 654LP2E / 655LP2E are a line of wideband fixed value SMT 50 Ohm matched attenuators which offer attenuation levels of 2, 3, 4 and 6 dB respectively. These passive attenuators are ideal for military, test equipment, and other wideband applications where extremely flat attenuation, and excellent VSWR vs. frequency are required.
These wideband attenuators handle up to +25 dBm of input power, and are compatible with high volume surface mount manufacturing techniques.
- Fiber Optics
- Microwave Radio
- Military & Space
- Test & Measurement
- Scientific Instruments
- RF/Microwave Circuit Prototyping
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
This page contains ordering information for evaluating the HMC652LP2E.
X-Band Phased Array Platform
The X-Band Development Platform contains one MxFE® software defined, direct RF sampling transceivers, X-Band to C-Band Up/Down Converter, and a X/Ku Band analog phased array proto-typing platform. The target application is phased array radars, electronic warfare, and ground-based SATCOM, specifically a X Band 32 transmit/32 receive channel hybrid beamforming phased array radar.
The X-Band Development Platform highlights a complete system solution. It is intended as a testbed for demonstrating hybrid beamforming phased array radar as well as the implementation of system level calibrations, beamforming algorithms, and other signal processing algorithms. The system is designed to mate with a ZCU102 Evaluation Board from Xilinx®, which features the Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC FPGA, with provided reference software, HDL code, and MATLAB system-level interfacing software.
The system can be used to enable quick time-to-market development programs for applications like:
- ADEF (Phased-Array, RADAR, EW, SATCOM)
- Hybrid Beamforming
- Electronic Test and Measurement
Features & BenefitsStingray X/Ku Phased Array Proto-typing Board
- 32 Channel Analog Phased Array Prototyping Platform
- 8x ADAR1000 Analog Phased Array Beamforming ICs
- 32x ADTR Transmit/Receive ICs
- RF In, RF Out Design
- Individual RFIO for each BFIC
- 10 GHz Lattice Spacing
- Stand-Alone RF Detector/ADC Combo for Calibration
- PMOD and SDP Connectors for Programming
- On-Board Power Regulation from Single 12V Power Adapter (Included)
XUD1A X/C Band Up/Down Converter
- X Band (RF) to C Band (IF) up/down converter
- 4 TX/RX RF Input/Output via SMA
- 4 TX IF Inputs via SMPM
- 4 RX IF Output via SMPM
- External LO or Internal PLL Options
- PMOD Connector for Programming
- Interposer Board via PMOD to allow SDP and FMC Connectors for Programming
- On-Board Power Regulation from Single 12V Power Adapter (Included)
MxFE Evaluation Board
- Mates with Xilinx ZCU102 Evaluation Board (Not Included)
- 4x RF Receive (Rx) Channels (8x Digital Rx Channels)
- Total 4x 12-bit 4GSPS ADC
- 8x Digital Down Converters (DDCs), Each Including Complex Numerically-Controlled Oscillators (NCOs)
- 8x Programmable Finite Impulse Response Filters (pFIRs)
- 4x RF Transmit (Tx) Channels (8x Digital Tx Channels)
- Total 4x 16-bit 12GSPS DAC
- 8x Digital Up Converters (DUCs), Each Including Complex Numerically-Controlled Oscillators (NCOs)
- Flexible Clock Distribution
- On-Board Clock Distribution from Single External 500MHz Reference
- Support for External Converter Clock
- On-Board Power Regulation Powered by ZCU102 Evaluation Board via FMC Connector
Software Features and Benefits
Easy Control Tools and Platform Interfaces to Simplify Software Framework Developments:
- MATLAB System Applications GUI
- Example HDL Builds including JESD204b/JESD204c Bring-Up
- Embedded Software Solutions for Linux and Device Drivers
Software Reference Design Examples for ADEF Applications to Reduce Prototyping Time:
- Hybrid Beamsteering Capability
- System Phase Calibration
Documentation & Resources
Package/Assembly Qualification Test Report: 16L 3x3mm QFN Package (QTR: 11003 REV: 02)5/3/2019
Package/Assembly Qualification Test Report: Plastic Encapsulated QFN (QTR: 05006 REV: 02)4/25/2017
Semiconductor Qualification Test Report: PHEMT-G (QTR: 2013-00273)10/29/2015
Package/Assembly Qualification Test Report: LP2, LP2C, LP3, LP3B, LP3C, LP3D, LP3F, LP3G (QTR: 2014-0364)10/29/2015
HMC Legacy PCN: LP2E and LP2 QFN - Alternative Assembly Source11/1/2013
2 x 2 mm DFN Tape Specification (LP2)10/28/2015
Tools & Simulations
ADIsimRF is an easy-to-use RF signal chain calculator. Cascaded gain, noise, distortion and power consumption can be calculated, plotted and exported for signal chains with up to 50 stages. ADIsimRF also includes an extensive data base of device models for ADI’s RF and mixed signal components.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.View our quality and reliability program and certifications for more information.
|Part Number||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Pin/Package Drawing||CAD Symbols, Footprints & 3D Models|
|HMC652LP2E||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||6-Lead QFN (2mm x 2mm w/ EP)|
|HMC652LP2ETR||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||6-Lead QFN (2mm x 2mm w/ EP)|
|Wafer Fabrication Data|
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
A Sample link will be shown above, next to the part, only for parts that are included in our sample program. Selecting the Sample button will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.