Functional alternative in Silicon (SOI)
Features and Benefits
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 GHz to 8 GHz
- Nonreflective 50 Ω design
- Low insertion loss: 1.7 dB at 6 GHz
- High isolation: 36 dB at 6 GHz
- High input linearity at 250 MHz to 8 GHz
- P1dB: 28 dBm typical
- IP3: 44 dBm typical
- Integrated 2 to 4 line decoder
- 16-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package
- ESD HBM rating: 250 V (Class 1A)
- Download the HMC344ATCPZ-EP data sheet
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- Product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
The HMC344ALP3E is a broadband, nonreflective, single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch manufactured using a gallium arsenide (GaAs) metal semiconductor field effect transistor (MESFET) process. This switch offers high isolation, low insertion loss, and on-chip termination of the isolated ports.
The switch operates with a negative supply voltage (VEE) range of −5 V to −3 V and requires two negative logic control voltages.
The HMC344ALP3E includes an on-chip, binary two-line to four-line decoder that provides logic control from two logic input lines.
The HMC344ALP3E comes in a 3 mm × 3 mm, 16-lead LFCSP package and operates from a 0.1 GHz to 8 GHz frequency range.
- Broadband telecommunications systems
- Fiber optics
- Switched filter banks
- Wireless Infrastructure below 8 GHz
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.