Features and Benefits
- Conversion loss
- 9 dB typical for 22 GHz to 29 GHz
- 11 dB typical for 29 GHz to 38 GHz
- LO to RF isolation
- 37 dB typical for 22 GHz to 29 GHz
- 36 dB typical for 29 GHz to 38 GHz
- LO to IF isolation
- 30 dB typical for 22 GHz to 29 GHz
- 27 dB typical for 29 GHz to 38 GHz
- RF to IF isolation
- 31 dB typical for 22 GHz to 29 GHz
- 34 dB typical for 29 GHz to 38 GHz
- Input IP3
- 17 dBm typical for 22 GHz to 29 GHz
- 21 dBm typical for 29 GHz to 38 GHz
- Conversion loss
- IF range
- DC to 8 GHz
- Passive, no dc bias required
- Small size
- 0.87 × 0.58 × 0.102 mm
The HMC329A chip is a general-purpose, double balanced mixer that can be used as an upconverter or downconverter from 22 GHz to 38 GHz in a small chip area of 0.87 mm × 0.58 mm. This mixer requires no external component or matching circuitry. The HMC329A provides excellent local oscillation (LO) to radio frequency (RF) and LO to intermediate frequency (IF) suppression due to optimized balun structures. The mixer operates with LO drive levels at 13 dBm or above.
- Point to point radios
- Point to multipoint radios and very small aperture terminal (VSAT) radios
- Test equipment and sensors
- Military end use
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.