Features and Benefits
- Broadband frequency range: 100 MHz to 4 GHz
- Nonreflective 50 Ω design
- Low insertion loss: 0.7 dB at 2 GHz
- High isolation: 43 dB at 2 GHz
- High input linearity at 250 MHz to 4 GHz
- 1 dB compression (P1dB): 29 dBm typical
- Third order intercept (IP3): 47 dBm typical
- High power handling
- 28.5 dBm through path
- 25 dBm terminated path
- Single positive supply: 3 V to 5 V
- Integrated 2 to 4 line decoder
- 16-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package
- ESD rating: 250 V (Class 1A)
- Pin compatible with the HMC7992
HMC241ALP3E supports defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard)
- Download the HMC241ATCPZ-EP data sheet
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- Product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
The HMC241ALP3E is a general-purpose, nonreflective, 100 MHz to 4 GHz single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch manufactured using a gallium arsenide (GaAs) process. This switch offers high isolation of 43 dB typical at 2 GHz, low insertion loss of 0.7 dB at 2 GHz, and on-chip termination of the isolated ports.
The on-chip circuitry allows the HMC241ALP3E to operate at a single, positive supply voltage range of 3 V to 5 V. This switch requires two positive logic control voltages. The HMC241ALP3E includes an on-chip, binary two to four line decoder that provides logic control from two logic input lines to select one of the four radio frequency (RF) lines.
The HMC241ALP3E is available in a 3 mm × 3 mm, 16-lead LFCSP package. The HMC7992 is the silicon version of this switch and features better performance up to higher frequencies.
- Cellular/4 G infrastructure
- Wireless infrastructure
- Automotive telematics
- Mobile radios
- Test equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADIsimRF is an easy-to-use RF signal chain calculator. Cascaded gain, noise, distortion and power consumption can be calculated, plotted and exported for signal chains with up to 50 stages. ADIsimRF also includes an extensive data base of device models for ADI’s RF and mixed signal components.
Product Selection Guide (1)
Quality Documentation (1)
Tape & Reel Specification (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.