HMC-C031 Data Sheet3/22/2019
Features and Benefits
- High Output Power: +17 dBm
- Low Input Power Drive: -2 to +6 dBm
- 100 KHz SSB Phase Noise: -140 dBc/Hz
- Single Supply: +5V@ 90 mA
- RoHS Hermetically Sealed Module
- Field Replaceable SMA Connectors
- -55° to +85°C Operating Temperature
The HMC-C031 is a x2 active broadband frequency multiplier utilizing GaAs PHEMT technology in a miniature hermetic module. When driven by a 3 dBm signal, the multiplier provides +17 dBm typical output power from 6 to 10 GHz. The Fo and 3Fo isolations are 12 dBc with respect to output signal level. This frequency multiplier features DC blocked I/O’s, and is ideal for use in LO multiplier chains for Pt to Pt & VSAT Radios yielding reduced parts count vs. traditional approaches. The low additive SSB Phase Noise of -140 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset helps maintain good system noise performance.
- Wireless Local Loop
- Point-to-Point & VSAT Radios
- Test Instrumentation
- Military & Space
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.