Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The DS3144 design kit is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the DS3144 quad DS3/E3 framer. It is intended to be used as a daughter card with the DK101 motherboard or the DK2000 motherboard. The DS3144DK comes complete with a DS3144 quad framer, DS3154 quad LIU, transformers, termination resistors, network connectors, and motherboard connectors. Interface to the DK101/DK2000 and Dallas' ChipView software give point-and-click access to configuration and status registers from a personal computer. On-board LEDs indicate loss-of-signal, out-of-frame, and interrupt status. An on-board FPGA contains mux logic to connect framer ports to one another or to the DK2000 in a variety of configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Demonstrates Key Functions of DS3144 Quad DS3/E3 Framer
- Includes DS3154 Quad LIU, Transformers, BNC Connectors, and Termination Passives for Communication with Test Equipment over Coax
- Compatible with DK101 and DK2000 Demo Kit Motherboards
- DK101/DK2000 Interface and ChipView Software Provide Point-and-Click Access to the DS3144 Register Set
- All Equipment-Side Framer Pins are Easily Accessible for External Data Source/Sink
- Memory-Mapped FPGA Provides Flexible Clock/Data/Sync Connections Among Framer Ports and DK2000 Motherboard
- LEDs for Out-of-Frame, Loss-of-Signal, and Interrupt
- Easy-to-Read Silk Screen Labels Identify the Signals Associated with all Connectors, Jumpers, and LEDs
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.