Features and Benefits
- Hermetic package offers excellent long-term stability
- 0 g offset vs. temperature (all axes): 0.15 mg/°C maximum
- Ultralow noise density (all axes): 22.5µg/√Hz
- Low power, VSUPPLY (LDO regulator enabled)
- ADXL354 in measurement mode: 150 μA
- ADXL355 in measurement mode: 200 μA
- ADXL354/ADXL355 in standby mode: 21 μA
- ADXL354 has user adjustable analog output bandwidth
- Electromechanical self test
- Integrated temperature sensor
- ADXL355 digital output features
- Digital SPI and I2C interfaces supported
- 20-bit ADC
- Data interpolation routine for synchronous sampling
- Programmable high- and low-pass digital filters
- Voltage range options
- VSUPPLY with internal regulators: 2.25 V to 3.6 V
- V1P8ANA, V1P8DIG with internal LDO regulator bypassed: 1.8 V typical ± 10%
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- 14-terminal, 6 mm × 5.6 mm × 2.2 mm, LCC package
The analog output ADXL354 and the digital output ADXL355 are low noise density, low 0 g offset drift, low power, 3-axis accelerometers with selectable measurement ranges. The ADXL354B supports the ±2 g and ±4 g ranges, the ADXL354C supports the ±2 g and ±8 g ranges, and the ADXL355 supports the ±2 g, ±4 g, and ±8 g ranges. The ADXL354/ADXL355 offer industry leading noise, minimal offset drift over temperature, and long-term stability enabling precision applications with minimal calibration.
Highly integrated in a compact form factor, the low power ADXL355 is ideal in an Internet of Things (IoT) sensor node and other wireless product designs.
The ADXL355 multifunction pin names may be referenced by their relevant function only for either the serial peripheral interface (SPI) or I2C interface.
- Inertial measurement units (IMUs)/altitude and heading reference systems (AHRS)
- Platform stabilization systems
- Structural health monitoring
- Seismic imaging
- Tilt sensing
- Condition Monitoring
Markets and Technologies
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-ADXL35x-Z are simple evaluation boards that allow quick evaluation of the performance of Analog Devices new series of low power, low noise, low drift 3-axis, MEMS accelerometers. The series consists of both analog and digital output devices, supporting a variety of Full Scale Ranges (FSR). The model descriptions are shown in the ordering guide below. These evaluation boards are ideal for evaluation of the ADXL35x accelerometer series in an existing system because the stiffness and the small size of the evaluation board minimize the effect of the board on both the system and acceleration measurements.
Press Releases (1)
Technical Articles (7)
Rarely Asked Questions (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.