Features and Benefits
- ITU-R BT601/656 YCrCb to PAL/NTSC Video Encoder
- High Quality 10-Bit Video DACs
- SSAF (Super Sub-Alias Filter)
- Advanced Power Management Features
- CGMS (Copy Generation Management System)
- WSS (Wide Screen Signalling)
- Simultaneous Y, U, V, C Output Format
- NTSC-M, PAL-M/N, PAL-B/D/G/H/I, PAL-60
- Single 27 MHz Clock Required (x2 Oversampling)
- 80 dB Video SNR
- 32-Bit Direct Digital Synthesizer for Color Subcarrier
The ADV7170/ADV7171 is an integrated digital video encoder that converts Digital CCIR-601 4:2:2 8 or 16-bit component video data into a standard analog baseband television signal compatible with worldwide standards.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.