Features and Benefits
- High RF output: 76.8 dBmV total composite power
- DPD optimized
- High gain of 26.7 dB at 1218 MHz
- Very low distortion
- Low noise figure: 3 dB at 45 MHz, 4.5 dB at 1218 MHz
- Unconditionally stable
- Transient and surge protection
- VCC range from 24 V to 34 V
- Configurable dc current from 300 mA to 550 mA maximum
- Industry-standard, 8-pin SOT115J module package
- See data sheet for SOT115 package outline drawing
The ADCA3992 is a high gain, power doubler hybrid amplifier optimized for a wide range of bias conditions for power efficiency and customer flexibility. The ADCA3992 is ideally suited for use in digital predistortion (DPD) node designs for maximum power savings. The device achieves extremely high RF output, up to 76.8 dBmV composite power, or 67 dBmV virtual level, using a gallium arsenide (GaAs) pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT) die in combination with a gallium nitride (GaN) HEMT die. The dc current and supply voltage can be adjusted externally for optimum distortion performance vs. power consumption over a range of output levels. The ADCA3992 is packaged in the industry-standard SOT115J package.
- 45 MHz to 1218 MHz cable television (CATV) infrastructure amplifier systems
- Remote physical layer (PHY) and fiber deep nodes
- DOCSIS® 3.1 compliant
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.