Features and Benefits
- Total composite power: 73.3 dBmV
- High power gain: 25.0 dB at 1218 MHz
- Very low distortion
- Composite triple beat: −80 dBc typical
- Composite second-order: −78 dBc typical
- Carrier to intermodulation noise: 58 dB typical
- Excellent linearity
- Low noise figure: 3 dB at 45 MHz and 4 dB at 1218 MHz
- Unconditionally stable
- Transient and surge protection
- Configurable current: 250 mA to 490 mA at 24 V
The Analog Devices, Inc., ADCA3952 is a power doubler hybrid module packaged in the industry-standard SOT-115J package. The device achieves high RF output, up to 73.3 dBmV total composite power with 9 dB tilt, by using advanced circuit design techniques, such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), pseudomorphic high electron transistor (pHEMT), and gallium nitride (GaN) HEMT technologies. The dc current can be adjusted externally for optimum distortion performance vs. power consumption over a range of output levels. The ADCA3952 provides high gain, simplifying the design and manufacturing of DOCSIS 3.1™ infrastructure equipment.
- 45 MHz to 1218 MHz community access television (CATV) infrastructure amplifier systems
- Remote physical layer (PHY)
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.