Features and Benefits
- Total composite power: 74 dBmV
- High power gain: 25.0 dB at 1218 MHz
- Excellent linearity
- Low noise figure: 3 dB at 45 MHz and 4 dB at 1218 MHz
- Unconditionally stable
- Very low distortion
- Composite triple beat: −80 dBc typical
- Composite second-order: −78 dBc typical
- Carrier to intermodulation noise: 58 dB typical
- Transient and surge protection
- Industry-standard, 7-pin SOT115J module package
The Analog Devices, Inc., ADCA3950 is a power doubler hybrid module packaged in the industry-standard SOT-115J package. The device achieves a high RF output of 74 dBmV total composite power under 18 dB tilt conditions by using advanced circuit design techniques with gallium arsenide (GaAs), pseudomorphic high electron transistor (pHEMT), and gallium nitride (GaN) HEMT technologies. The ADCA3950 provides high gain, simplifying the design and manufacturing of DOCSIS 3.1™ infrastructure equipment.
- 45 MHz to 1218 MHz community access television (CATV) infrastructure amplifier systems
- Remote physical layer (PHY)
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
Gain dB (max)
CATV GaN Power Doubler
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.