Features and Benefits
- 128-channel, low level current-to-digital converter
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Up to 19.7 kSPS (50.7 μs integration time)
- Simultaneous sampling
- No dead time, no loss of charge
- Ultralow noise (down to 0.4 fC [2500e−])
- User-adjustable full-scale range
- INL: ±0.025% of reading ±0.75 ppm of FSR
- See data sheet for additional information
The ADAS1128 is a 128-channel, current-to-digital, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). It contains 128 low power, low noise, low input current integrators, simultaneous sample-and-holds, and two high speed, high resolution ADCs with configurable sampling rate and resolutions up to 24 bits.
All converted channel results are output on a single LVDS self-clocked serial interface, which reduces external hardware.
An SPI-compatible serial interface allows configuration of the ADC using the SDI input. The SDO output allows the user to daisy-chain several ADCs on a single, 3-wire bus. The ADAS1128 uses the separate supply IOVDD to reduce digital noise effect on the conversions.
The ADAS1128 is in a 10 mm × 10 mm, mini-BGA package.
- Medical, industrial, and security CT scanner data acquisition
- Photodiode sensors
- Dosimetry and radiation therapy systems
- Optical fiber power monitoring
- X-ray detection systems
- High channel-count data acquisition systems (current or voltage inputs)
A short-form data sheet for this product is available for download from this web page. Complete documentation including detailed hardware and software guides are available upon completion of aNon-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (pdf). Send your completed forms by e-mail to ADAS@analog.com. Additional support is available from your Analog Devices local sales.
Please contact the ADC Development Group for additional technical information.
For additional ADI Healthcare Products and related information, please visit www.analog.com/healthcare.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.