New Content (1)
Features and Benefits
- Dual-channel differential input/output
- Integrated 36 MHz, 8-pole low-pass filter
- Low power dissipation
- 213 mW typical at 3 V supply
- 2 integrated fully differential ADC drivers
- 84-ball, 6 mm × 12 mm CSP_BGA package with 0.8 mm ball pitch
- 30 dB maximum differential gain
- Adjustable down to 14 dB
- Gain error: ±0.2 dB
- Gain drift: 0.01 dB/°C typical
- 2.7 V to 3.3 V supply range \
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +85°C
- Built-in supply decoupling capacitors
The ADAQ8088 is a dual-channel analog system in package (SIP) that integrates three common signal processing and conditioning blocks to support a variety of demodulator applications and data acquisition applications. The device integrates all active and passive components to form a complete signal chain between the output of an I/Q demodulator and the input to an analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device also forms the complete signal chain between a transducer output and the input to an ADC in baseband data acquisition systems. No external components are required for proper functionality.
Each channel contains a preamplifier, followed by an 8-pole, low-pass filter with a 36 MHz, 3 dB frequency and a differential ADC driver optimized to drive 12-bit to 14-bit pipeline ADCs with speeds up to 150 MSPS. Encapsulated in a 6 mm × 12 mm CSP_BGA package, the ADAQ8088 minimizes space requirements in high density multichannel systems.
The ADAQ8088 operating temperature range is from −40°C to +85°C.
- IF broadband demodulators
- Medical imaging (CW ultrasound beam forming)
- Phased array systems
- Adaptive antennas
- Communications receivers
- Radio Links
- Wireless local loop
- IF broadband demodulators
- RF instrumentation
- Satellite modems
- Baseband data acquisition system
- Multichannel digitizer instruments
- Ultrasonic non-destructive test
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ evaluates the ADAQ8088 and requires a 2.7 V to 3.3 V power supply for proper operation. The EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ accepts baseband differential in-phase/quadrature (I/Q) inputs via Subminiature A (SMA)connectors (Jx) and drives pipeline analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) via SMA output connectors. The EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ contains the ADAQ8088 µModule, which is a dual-channel analog system in package (SIP) that integrates three common signal processing and conditioning blocks to support a variety of demodulator applications and data acquisition applications. The device integrates all active and passive components to form a complete signal chain between the output of an I/Q demodulator and the input to an ADC. For full details on the ADAQ8088, see the ADAQ8088 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ.
Features & Benefits
- 3 common signal processing and conditioning blocks, a preamplifier, an 8-pole filter, and an ADC driver integrated to support a variety of demodulator applications
- No external components required for proper operation
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.