Features and Benefits
- 16-Bit Resolution with Up to 500 MSPS DAC Update Rate
- Noise Floor Performance: -164 dBm/Hz @ 20 MHz output
- IMD to 300 MHz: < -70 dBc
- SFDR @ 10 MHz: 86 dBc
- DNL: ± 0.75 LSB
- Selectable 2X/4X/8X High Performance Interpolation Filters: 200 MSPS Data Rate
- Direct IF Transmission Frequencies
- 100-300 MHz and Higher
- Selectable Data Format:
- Twos Complement or Straight Binary
- LVTTL/CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Versatile Clock Interface
- Programmable via SPI Port
The AD9786 is the 16-bit member of the latest high-performance TxDAC+® product family. Designed specifically to address multicarrier communications architectures, it achieves true 16-bit linearity and breakthrough noise and intermodulation distortion performance. This record-breaking performance allows synthesis of multicarrier transmit signals at intermediate frequencies (IFs) of 100 to 300 MHz and beyond. As a result, system designers can eliminate an up-conversion stage and reduce overall parts count, ultimately lowering total system cost. Its 2x/4x/8x selectable interpolation filters ease data rate and output signal reconstruction filter requirements.
- Multicarrier Basestations: CDMA2000, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, IS-136, Tetra
- Instrumentation: RF Signal Generators, Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- HDTV transmitters
- Broadband Wireless systems
- Digital Radio Links
- Satellite Systems
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Application Notes (6)
Tools & Simulations
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.