Features and Benefits
- Four 8-Bit DACS in 16-Lead TSSOP
- Low Power: 500 µA @ 5 V, 400 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 300 nA @ 5 V, 90 nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Output Range: O-VREF O-2VREF
- Low Power, SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Simultaneous Update of DAC Outputs via LDAC pin (active low)
- Asynchronous Clear Facility via CLR pin (active low)
- SDO Daisy-Chaining Option
- Buffered/Unbuffered Reference Input Options for each DAC pair
The AD5307/AD5317/AD5327 are quad 8-, 10-, and 12-bit buffered voltage-output DACs, in a 16-lead TSSOP package, which operate from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming 400 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5307/ AD5317/AD5327 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and DSP interface standards.
- Available in a 16-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.2 mW at 3 V and 2.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with the AD5317 (10-Bit) and the AD5327 (12-Bit)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
Precision DAC Error Budget Tool
The Precision DAC Error Budget Tool is a web application that calculates the DC Accuracy of precision DAC signal chains. It shows how the static errors accumulate throughout your signal chain to quickly evaluate the design tradeoffs. Calculations include the DC errors introduced by Voltage References, Operation Amplifiers and Precision DACs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.