Features and Benefits
- Four 12-Bit DACS in 16-Lead TSSOP
- Low Power: 500 µA @ 5 V, 400 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 300 nA @ 5 V, 90nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Output Range: O-VREF or O-2VREF
- Low Power, SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Simultaneous Update of DAC Outputs via LDAC pin (active low)
- Asynchronous Clear Facility via CLR pin (active low)
- SDO Daisy-Chaining Option
- Buffered/Unbuffered Reference Input Options for each DAC pair
The AD5307/AD5317/AD5327 are quad 8-, 10-, and 12-bit buffered voltage-output DACs, in a 16-lead TSSOP package, which operate from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming 400 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5307/ AD5317/AD5327 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and are compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and DSP interface standards.
- Available in a 16-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.2mW at 3 V and 2.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30MHz
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with the AD5307 (8-Bit) and the AD5317 (10-Bit)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The AD5327 evaluation board is designed to help users quickly prototype new AD5327 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5327 operates from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply.
For full details, see the AD5327 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with UG-929 when using the EVAL-AD5327DBZ evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B board. Software is supplied with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5327.
This evaluation board requires the SDP-B controller board (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z).
Features & Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with nanoDAC® motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.