Features and Benefits
- Gain of ×20 Alterable from ×1 to ×160
- Input CMR from Below Ground to 6× (VS - 1 V)
- Output Span 20 mV to (VS - 0.2) V
- 1-, 2-, 3-Pole Low-Pass Filtering Available
- Accurate Midscale Offset Capability
- Differential Input Resistance 400 kΩ
- Drives 1kΩ Load to +4 V Using VS = +5 V
- Supply Voltage: +3.0 V to +36 V
- Transient Spike Protection and RFI
- Peak Input Voltage (40 ms): 60 V
- Reversed Supply Protection: -34 V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C
Product DetailsThe AD22057 is a single-supply difference amplifier for the amplification and low-pass filtering of small differential voltages from sources having a large common-mode voltage.
Supply voltages from +3 V to +36 V can be used. The input common-mode range extends from below ground to 24 V using a +5 V supply with excellent rejection of this common-mode voltage.
This range is achieved by the use of a special resitive attenuator at the input, laser trimmed to a very high differential balance. Low initial offset voltage and offset voltage drift are specified, and long-term stability of gain and offset voltage is also provided.
Provisions are included for optional low-pass filtering and gain adjustment. An accurate midscale offset feature allows bipolar signals to be amplified.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.