Features and Benefits
- High Efficiency: 12mΩ NMOS, 34mΩ PMOS
- Peak Current Mode Control
- 27ns Minimum On-Time
- Wide Bandwidth, Fast Transient Response
- Low-Ripple Burst Mode® Operation with IQ of 80μA
- Up to 6MHz Operation
- Safely Tolerates Inductor Saturation in Overload
- VIN Range: 2.25V to 5.5V
- Fixed VOUT Range: 0.5V to 3.65V, Factory Programmed in 50mV Steps
- VOUT Accuracy: ±1% Overtemperature Range
- Precision 400mV Enable Threshold
- Shutdown Current: 1μA
- Power Good, Internal Compensation and Soft-Start
- Thermally Enhanced, 12-Pin, 2mm × 2mm, Flip Chip (FCQFN) Package with Side Wettable Flanks
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
The LTC3303 is a very small, high efficiency, low noise, monolithic synchronous 4A step-down DC/DC converter operating from a 2.25V to 5.5V input supply. Using constant frequency, peak current mode control, this regulator achieves fast transient response with small external components.
The LTC3303 operates in forced continuous or pulse-skipping mode for low noise, or in low-ripple Burst Mode operation for high efficiency at light loads, ideal for battery- powered systems. The IC regulates output voltages as low as 500mV. The adjustable version operates from 500mV to VIN with two additional external resistors. Other features include output overvoltage protection, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown, clock synchronization, and up to 100% duty cycle operation for low dropout.
The device is available in a low profile 2mm × 2mm FCQFN package with exposed pad and side wettable flanks.
- Optical Networking, Servers, Telecom
- Automotive, Industrial, Communications
- Distributed DC Power Systems (POL)
- FPGA, ASIC, μP Core Supplies
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.