Features and Benefits
- Flexible Power Supply System Providing Four Outputs with a Wide Input Range
- One High Voltage Synchronous Buck Regulator
- 3V to 42V Input Voltage Range
- Continuous Output Current Up to 2A
- High Efficiency Up to 93%
- Three Low Voltage Synchronous Buck Regulators
- 1.2V to 8V Input Voltage Range
- Continuous Output Currents Up to 1A
- High Efficiency Up to 95%
- Silent Switcher® Architecture
- Ultralow EMI/EMC Emissions
- Spread Spectrum Frequency Modulation
- Ultralow Quiescent Current Burst Mode® Operation
- 9.6μA IQ Regulating 12VIN1 to 5V/3.3V/1.8V/1.2VOUT1-4
- Output Ripple <10mVPK-PK
- External Synchronization Capability
- Forced Continuous Mode Capability
- Small Thermally Enhanced 4mm × 3mm 20-Lead LQFN Package
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
The LT8692S is a quad channel step-down, current mode, monolithic buck switching regulator. All regulators are synchronized to a single oscillator with a fixed frequency of 2MHz. The “S” at the end of the part number refers to the second-generation Silent Switcher® technology which includes integrated bypass capacitor to deliver a high frequency and small solution size with excellent EMI performance. The integrated capacitors also make it easier to achieve the advertised EMI performance by reducing layout sensitivity. This performance makes the LT8692S ideal for noise sensitive applications and environments. The highly integrated four-channel solution saves space and simplifies the design of compact boards.
Burst Mode operation enables ultralow standby current consumption, forced continuous mode can be used to control frequency harmonics across the entire output load range or spread spectrum operation can further reduce EMI emissions.
The fast, clean, low overshoot switching edges enable high efficiency operation at high switching frequencies, leading to a small solution size with wide control loop bandwidth for fast transient response.
- Camera Modules
- Automotive Systems
- Industrial Controls and Power Supplies
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.