Analog Devices’ University Program in India
Awards & Timelines
Top winners of the finalists from the selected student teams will get attractive cash awards.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2.5 Lakhss
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1 Lakh
Awards Terms and Conditions
- Judges decision will be final.
- No substitution or transfer of prize permitted.
- Organizer is not responsible for any dispute arising regarding prize dispersal.
- If a winner cannot, or will not accept a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Taxes, if any, may be deducted as per the income tax laws.
By accepting a prize you agree to participate in promotional events and activities without any additional payment that may include, but are not limited to, showcases of your entry at industry events, and allow the organizer to use your name on presentation slides and other materials for promoting the competition on the organizer's internet sites and in other documentation. That may take various forms, including printed materials, on-line articles, video, audio, and other digital recordings.
For more details please see the "terms and condition".Disclaimers
- Analog Devices will not be liable for any infringement of copyright/patent/publication norms regarding your entry.
- All efforts will be made to adhere to the dates, specified but unforeseen circumstances might force changes in the dates at the sole discretion of the organizer.
|Anveshan 2018 Fellowship opens||October 10, 2017|
|Submission Deadline||November 15, 2017|
|Round 1 Results||December 15,2017|
|Presentation Round and Mentor Allocation||January 15, 2018|
|Phase 1 Submission||March 15, 2018|
|Phase 2 Submission||April 30, 2018|
|Final Submission||July 25, 2018|
|Award Ceremony||August, 2018|