Features & Benefits
- Xilinx Versal™ AI Core and Prime series solves a broad range of industry-specific problems with performance and flexibility. Core use cases include storage acceleration, data center network acceleration, 5G xHaul and Passive optical networks.
- The HTG-VSL1 AI Core and Prime PCIe express platform allows easy and versatile functional expansion through two Vita 57.4 compliant High-Pin-Count FMC+ ports and one high-speed AcceleRate® port.
- Analog Devices, Inc. supports power delivery solutions for the HTG-VSL1 for the Versal AI Core and Versal Prime PCIe express platform. DC/DC μModule regulators are used on the HTG-VSL1 to power Xilinx FPGA and/or SoC rails as well as other system rails. These regulators are highly integrated solutions with built in controller, power FETs, inductors, and capacitors that simplify layout and provide robust power delivery performance.
- ADI provides supporting documentation including power schematics, layout, LTpowerPlanner® and applicable LTpowerPlay® configuration files to enable you to validate the power solution for your application seamlessly.
- For a complete list power designs and use cases, please contact your local FAE.
- Key Power DC DC Modules include:
- LTM4700 is a Dual 50A or Single 100A μModule Regulator with Digital Power System Management, PMBus
- LTM4638 is a 15A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LTM4625 is a 5A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator
- LTM4632 is a Triple Output, Step-Down μModule Regulator for DDR-QDR4 Memory
- LTC2937 is a Programmable Six Channel Sequencer and Voltage Supervisor with EEPROM
Circuit Function & Benefits
Circuit Description HTG-VSL1
|0.85V: VCCINT||LTM4700IY#PBF||Dual 50A or Single 100A μModule Regulator with Digital Power System Management, PMBus|
|LTM4638EY#PBF||15A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator|
|LTM4625EY#PBF||5A Step-Down DC/DC μModule Regulator|
|LTM4632EY#PBF||Triple Output, Step-Down μModule Regulator for DDR-QDR4 Memory|
|Sequencing/Voltage Monitor||LTC2937IUHE#TRPBF||Programmable Six Channel Sequencer and Voltage Supervisor with EEPROM|