Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- On-Board Thermistor
- GPIO LEDs
- Assembled and Fully Tested
- On-Board Electronic Loads
- Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Demonstrates End-to-End Analog Multiplexer Implementation
- On-Board ADC
- Evaluates Both Push-Button and Slide-Switch On-Key Options
The MAX77654 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for easy experimentation with various MAX77654 features. This includes the SIMO buck-boost regulator, linear regulators, analog multiplexer, smart battery charger, on/off controller, and I2C interface.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77654.
- Bluetooth Headphones, Hearables
- Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Portable Consumer Devices
- Safety and Security Monitors
- Sensor Nodes
- Wireless speaker
Documentation & Resources
MAX77654EVKIT SchematicA - Schematic10/10/2022261K
MAX77654EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX77654 Data Sheet (Rev. 1)11/7/20194M
MAX77654EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ4M
MAX77654EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
MAX77654EVKIT Bill of Materials - Design Files10/10/2022171K
max77654_evkit - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP10M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.