Features and Benefits
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Sense Points for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Test Point and Jumper for Enable
The MAX77324 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate a high-efficiency synchronous stepdown DC-DC converter with integrated MOSFETs that operate over a 2.5V to 4.8V input voltage range, 0.6V to 2V output voltage range, and supports up to 1.5A of load current. The device automatically transitions between PWM and SKIP modes of operation when the load condition changes.
- 1-Cell Battery Powered Equipment
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Space Constrained Equipment
Documentation & Resources
MAX77324EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.