Features and Benefits
- Single Supply Operation with 2.35V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- IN1-2 Voltage Monitor Channels Capable of Monitoring 0.5V to 3.6875V
- IN3 Voltage Monitor Channel Capable of Monitoring 0.5V to 5.6V
- OTP Controlled Voltage Monitoring with ECC
- Selectable 102.5% to 110% OV Monitors
- Selectable 97.5% to 90% UV Monitors
- 0.5% Step Size
- 0.8% Voltage Accuracy
- ASIL-D Compliance (MAX20478)
- Programmable Active-Low RESET1 and Active-Low RESET2 Pins
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- -40C° to +125C° Automotive Temperature Range
- Automotive Grade External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20479 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20478: Two/ three input automotive voltage monitor with watchdog. The EV kit is created with automotive grade components and can test all functionality of the IC including watchdog and redundant supply monitoring. Various test points and jumpers are included to allow for various functionalities of the IC to be tested.
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems
- Autonomous Driving Processing Systems
- Power System Supervision and Microcontroller Unit/System-on-a-Chip Monitoring
- Remote Sensor Modules
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.