Features and Benefits
- Single Supply Operation with 3.0V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- Individual Factory Programmable Output Voltages Available from 0.5V to 3.8V
- Resistor Adjustable Output Voltage
- Individual Output Current Up to 6A
- ±1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Individual Enable Inputs
- Individual Active-Low RESET Outputs
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- -40°C to 125°C Automotive Temperature Range
- Automotive Grade External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20429 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20429: a highefficiency independent phase dual 6A low-voltage buck converter. The EV kit is created with automotive grade components and can test each of the outputs to full load. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation. The standard EV kit comes with the MAX20429CAFNA/VY+ installed, which is factory configured for a resistor adjustable output voltage. The default EV kit resistor divider is bypassed with an output voltage of 0.6V on both VOUT1 and VOUT2.
- Secondary Regulator for SoC / MCU Supply
Documentation & Resources
MAX20429EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX20429 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/22/2021569K
MAX20429EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ905K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.