Features and Benefits
- Full Silicon Integration Allows for Improved Efficiency and Minimized Space
- Input Voltage Range From 3.0V to 5.5V
- Output Voltages Range From 0.5V to 1.275V
- I2C Controlled Output Voltage (6.25mV Steps)
- Excellent Load-Transient Response
- Internally Programmable Compensation
- High Switching Frequency of 2.2MHz
- Forced PWM Mode
- Enable and Reset Connections Available
- Loop Measurements Ready
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20011B EV kit is a fully assembled and tested PCB intended to demonstrate the capability of the MAX20011B step-down (buck) voltage regulator. MAX20011B has output current rating of 12A. The IC operates at 3V to 5.5V input supply voltage and can regulate to a voltage range of 0.5V to 1.275V.
The device features a 2.2MHz fixed-frequency PWM mode for better noise immunity and load-transient response. The 2.2MHz frequency operation allows for the use of all ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components. The programmable spread-spectrum frequency modulation minimizes radiated electromagnetic emissions. Integrated low RDS(ON) switches improve efficiency at heavy loads and make the layout a much simpler task with respect to discrete solutions.
The I2C interface supports dynamic voltage adjustment with programmable slew rates. Other features include programmable soft-start, overcurrent, and overtemperature protections.
The EV kit comes pre-tested for immediate evaluation.
- Automotive ADAS Systems
- SoC Core Power
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.