Features and Benefits
- Upgraded with -3 speed grade XC7Z045 FFG900 supporting up to 12.5 Gbps JESD204B Lane Rates
- 1 GB (PS) DDR3 Component Memory
- 1 GB (PL) SODIM Memory
- GigE Ethernet
- USB Host
- FMC LPC and HPC Expansion Ports
- 12 V Adapter powers Zynq® Evaluation Kit
- Provides Power for RadioVerse Transceiver Evaluation Boards via FMC Connector
The Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC Evaluation Kit Optimized for JESD204B provides a data capture platform for many of the RadioVerse families of wideband transceiver evaluation boards. A single 12 V power supply provides power for both the Zynq® and the RadioVerse evaluation boards. The data capture platform interfaces to the RadioVerse evaluation boards through a variety of interfacing standards including JESD207 and JESD204B. The JESD204B interface on the Zynq® evaluation system supports up to 12.5 Gbps lane rates. A variety of interface options allows the evaluation kit to interface directly to a PC monitor, keyboard, and mouse as well to a PC running the Transceiver Evaluation or Prototyping Software Packages.
Comparison of ZC706 and EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 is listed as below.
|Board||FPGA part no.||Speed grade||Package type||GTX speed supported (Gb/s)||Transceiver Evaluation Platform Supported|
|ZC706||XC7Z045 FFG 900 -2||-2||FF||10.3125||AD9371, AD9375|
|EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3||XC7Z045 FFG 900 -3||-3||FF||12.5||AD9371, AD9375, ADRV9009, ADRV9008-1/-2|
Markets and Technologies
- ZC706 evaluation board upgraded with XC7Z045 FFG900-SOC
- Power supply
- For the user guide with AD9371 and AD9375, please refer to the section “AD9371 Demonstration System Overview” of the AD9371 User Guide UG-992.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.