Features and Benefits
- 700 nA ultralow quiescent current
- Channel 1: 800 mA maximum load current
- Channel 2: 50 mA maximum load current in hysteresis mode, 300 mA maximum load current in pulse-width modulation (PWM) mode
- Channel 3: low RDS(ON) of 494 mΩ at VOUT3 = 2.5 V
- ±1.5% output accuracy over temperature range
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 15.0 V
- Integrated high-side and low-side metal-oxide semiconductor field effect transistor (MOSFET)
The ADP5310 is a 2-channel synchronous, step-down dc-to-dc regulator with a load switch in a 16-lead TSSOP package. The ADP5310 runs from input voltages of 2.7 V to 15.0 V and requires minimal external components to provide a high efficiency solution with an integrated power switch, synchronous rectifier, and internal compensation.
The ADP5310 evaluation board provides an easy way to evaluate the device. UG-824 describes how to quickly set up the board to collect performance data.
Complete information about the ADP5310 is available in the ADP5310 data sheet. It is recommended that the ADP5310 data sheet be consulted in conjunction with UG-824 when using the evaluation board.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.