Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP5135
- Standalone capability
- Simple device measurements, including line and load regulation, demonstrable with
A single voltage supply
- Easy access to external components
- Dedicated precision enable on each channel for easier power sequencing
- Factory programmable soft start options
- Factory programmable UVLO options Dedicated power-good pins for monitoring
- Mode option to change bucks from PFM to PWM operation
The user guide describes the hardware for the evaluation of the ADP5135 micropower management unit (micro PMU), and includes detailed schematics and printed circuit board (PCB) layouts. The ADP5135 is available in a 24-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP.
The ADP5135CP-EVALZ LFCSP evaluation board has three step-down regulators that enable evaluation of the ADP5135. The evaluation board is available with an adjustable voltage option.
Full details specifications for the ADP5135 are available in the ADP5135 data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the evaluation board.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.