Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 6.5 V
- Output current range: 0 mA to 2 A (500 mA for ADM7170, 1 A for ADM7171, 2 A for ADM7172)
- Output voltage accuracy: ±0.75% for ADM7170, −0.5%/+1% for ADM7171/ADM7172
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage can also be adjusted up with two external resistors from any fixed output voltage option
- VOUT = VOUT(FIXED) × (1 + R1/R2)
Product DetailsThe ADM7170ACP-EVALZ/ADM717Q1CP-EVALZ/ ADM7172ACP-EVALZ is an evaluation board used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADM7170, ADM7171, and ADM7172 linear regulators.
Simple device measurements, such as line and load regulation, dropout, and ground current, can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
Markets and Technologies
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.