Features and Benefits
- ADM3056E 12 Mbps isolated CAN FD transceiver
- On-board LDOs for 6 V to 9 V supply, providing 5 V to the ADM3056E VDD1 pin and VDD2 pin
- Screw terminal connectors for the following:
- 6 V to 9 V LDO, 5 V power supply to the VDD1 pin
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V direct power supply to VDD1 pin
- 6 V to 9 V LDO, 5 V power supply to the VDD2 pin
- 4.5 V to 5.5V direct power supply to VDD2 pin
- TXD pin, RXD pin, STBY pin, SILENT pin, AUXIN pin, AUXOUT pin, RS pin, CANH pin, and CANL pin signals
- Divided PCB power and return planes
- SMA connectors for TXD pin and RXD pin signals
The EVAL-ADM3056EEBZ evaluation board allows the user to evaluate the ADM3056E isolated signal transceiver for controller area network (CAN) or CAN with flexible data rate (CAN FD) networks. The EVAL-ADM3056EEBZ allows all of the input and output functions to work without the need for external components.
Based on the Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology, the ADM3056E integrates logic side on-off keying (OOK) signal isolation channels and a 12 Mbps CAN FD transceiver.
The EVAL-ADM3056EEBZ comes populated with the ADM3056E.
Full specifications of the ADM3056E can be found in the ADM3056E data sheet, and must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADM3056EEBZ. Refer to the AN-1123 Application Note for more information on CAN protocol implementation.
Markets & Technology
- Building Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)