Features and Benefits
- 15MSPS, 16-bit μModule evaluation board
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, LDO, and power supply circuits
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain
- System demonstration platform-compatible (SDP-H1)
The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board enables simplified evaluation of the ADAQ23875 15 MSPS, 16-bit, high speed, precision μModule® data acquisition solution. The evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ADAQ23875 μModule and is a versatile tool for a variety of applications.
The ADAQ23875 μModule combines multiple common signal processing and conditioning blocks in a single device that includes a low noise, fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) driver, a stable reference buffer, a high resolution, 16-bit, 15 MSPS successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, and the critical passive components necessary for optimum performance. A full description of this product is available in the ADAQ23875 data sheet, which must be consulted when using the evaluation board.
The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board interfaces with the high speed system demonstration platform, SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) via a 160-pin connector, as shown in Figure 2 in the user guide.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board
- +12 V wall adapter power supply
- PC running Windows 10 or higher
- SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) controller board
- Low noise, Precision signal source (such as SYS-2700 series)
- Standard USB A to USB mini-B
- Band-pass filter suitable for 16-bit testing (value based on signal frequency)
- EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ ACE plugin
- SDP-H1 driver
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.