Features and Benefits
- 15MSPS, 16-bit μModule evaluation board
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, LDO, and power supply circuits
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain
- System demonstration platform-compatible (SDP-H1)
The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board enables simplified evaluation of the ADAQ23875 15 MSPS, 16-bit, high speed, precision μModule® data acquisition solution. The evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ADAQ23875 μModule and is a versatile tool for a variety of applications.
The ADAQ23875 μModule combines multiple common signal processing and conditioning blocks in a single device that includes a low noise, fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) driver, a stable reference buffer, a high resolution, 16-bit, 15 MSPS successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, and the critical passive components necessary for optimum performance. A full description of this product is available in the ADAQ23875 data sheet, which must be consulted when using the evaluation board.
The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board interfaces with the high speed system demonstration platform, SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) via a 160-pin connector, as shown in Figure 2 in the user guide.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board
- +12 V wall adapter power supply
- PC running Windows 10 or higher
- SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) controller board
- Low noise, Precision signal source (such as SYS-2700 series)
- Standard USB A to USB mini-B
- Band-pass filter suitable for 16-bit testing (value based on signal frequency)
- EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ ACE plugin
- SDP-H1 driver