Features and Benefits
- Integrated fully differential ADC driver with signal scaling
- Wide input common range
- High common-mode rejection
- Single-ended to differential conversion
- ±2.048 V input range with 4.096 V REFBUF
- Critical passive components
- 0.005% precision matched resistor array for FDA
- 9 mm × 9 mm, 0.8 mm pitch, 100-ball BGA package
- 2.5× footprint reduction versus discrete solution
- Low power, dynamic power scaling, power-down mode
- 143 mW typical at 15 MSPS
- Throughput: 15 MSPS, no pipeline delay
- INL: ±0.4 LSB typical, ±1 LSB maximum
- SINAD: 89 dB typical at 1 kHz
- THD: −119 dB at 1 kHz, −100 dB at 500 kHz
- Gain error: 0.005% typical
- Gain error drift: 1 ppm/°C typical
- On-board reference buffer with VCM generation
- Serial LVDS interface
- Wide operating temperature range: −40°C to +85°C
The ADAQ23875 is a precision, high speed, μModule® data acquisition solution that reduces the development cycle of a precision measurement systems by transferring the design burden of component selection, optimization, and layout from designer to the device.
Using System-in-Package (SIP) technology, the ADAQ23875 reduces end system component count by combining multiple common signal processing and conditioning blocks in a single device, including a low noise, fully differential ADC driver, a stable reference buffer, and a high speed, 16-bit, 15 MSPS successive approximation register (SAR) ADC.
The ADAQ23875 also incorporates the critical passive components with superior matching and drift characteristics using Analog Devices, Inc., iPassive® technology to minimize temperature dependent error sources and to offer optimized performance. The fast settling of the ADC driver stage and no latency of the SAR ADC provide a unique solution for high channel count multiplexed signal chain architectures and control loop applications.
The small footprint, 9 mm × 9 mm BGA package enables smaller form factor instruments without sacrificing any performance. The system integration solves many design challenges while the device still provides the flexibility of a configurable ADC driver feedback loop to allow gain or attenuation adjustments as well as fully differential or single-ended to differential input. A single 5 V supply operation is possible while achieving optimum performance from the device.
The ADAQ23875 features a serial LVDS digital interface with one-lane or two-lane output modes, allowing the user to optimize the interface data rate for each application. The specified operation of the μModule is from −40°C to +85°C.
- Data acquisition
- Hardware in the Loop (HiL)
- Power analyzers
- Non-destructive test (acoustic emissions)
- Mass spectrometry
- Travelling-wave fault location
- Medical imaging and instruments
Markets & Technology
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation boards enable simplified evaluation of the ADAQ23875 15MSPS, 16-bit, high speed, precision μModule data acquisition solution. The evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ADAQ23875 μModules and is a versatile tool for a variety of applications. A full description of this product is available in the data sheets, which must be consulted when using this evaluation board. The EVAL-ADAQ23875FMCZ evaluation board are ideal for use with the Analog Devices, Inc., high speed system demonstration platform SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z). These evaluation boards interface to the SDP-H1 board via a 160-pin connector. The SMA connectors, VIN+ and VIN-, should be used to provide an input signal from a low noise, precision signal source (such as SYS-2700 or x555series).
Features & Benefits
- 15MSPS, 16-bit μModule evaluation boards
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, LDO, and power supply circuits
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain
- System demonstration platform-compatible (SDP-H1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.