AD9148 Evaluation Board Documentation8/26/2022
Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9148
- AD9148-EBZ includes options to evaluate all four DAC outputs
- AD9148-M5375-EBZ includes options to evaluate DAC and ADL5375 quadrature modulator
- USB interface for configuration
- Internal or external power supply regulation
- On-board clock distribution
- Data pattern generator and SPI software interfaces
The AD9148-EBZ or the AD9148-M5375-EBZ connects to a digital pattern generator (DPG3) or a system demonstration platform (SDP-H1) to evaluate the AD9148 device. The AD9148-EBZ is a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) only evaluation board, and the AD9148-M5375-EBZ has two ADL5375 modulators on-board.
The DAC Software Suite includes the DPGDownloader and the serial peripheral interface (SPI) application to control the evaluation board SPI port. Via the SPI port, the device under test (DUT) and clock circuitry can be programmed into any of the various operating modes. To ease the subsystem evaluation, the AD9516-0 clock distribution chip and two ADL5375 modulators are designed into the AD9148-M5375-EBZ.
For full details, see the AD9148 data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide and the AD9148-EBZ or the AD9148-M5375-EBZ evaluation board.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.