DS28C40 Security User Guide9/11/2023
Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28C40 DeepCover Secure Authenticator
- Logs 1-Wire/I2C Communication to Aid Firmware Designers Understanding of DS28C40
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 for Both 64- and 32-Bit Versions
- 3.3V ±3% I2C Operating Voltage
- Convenient On-Board Test Points, TDFN Socket
- Evaluation Software Available by Request
The DS28C40 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28C40. The EV system consists of five DS28C40 devices in a 10-pin TDFN package, a DS9121ATB+ evaluation TDFN socket board and a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both 64- and 32-bit versions. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28C40.
- Automotive Secure Authentication
- Identification and Calibration Automotive Parts/Tools/Accessories
- IoT Node Crypto-Protection
- Secure Authentication of Accessories and Peripherals
- Secure Boot or Download of Firmware and/or System Parameters
- Secure Storage of Cryptographic Keys for a Host Controller
Documentation & Resources
DS28C40EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files9/21/2023
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.