Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF533 Blackfin® Processor
- 64 MB (32M x 16-bit) SDRAM
- 2 MB (512K x 16-bit x 2) FLASH memory
- ADV7183 video decoder w/ 3 input RCA jacks
- AD1836 96 kHz audio codec w/ 4 input and 6 output RCA jacks
- ADV7171 video encoder w/ 3 output RCA jacks
- ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF533 Blackfin Processor for a wide range of applications including audio and video processing. The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF533 desktop evaluation board and fundamental debugging software to facilitate architecture evaluations via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about ADI's ADSP-BF533 hardware and software development and prototype applications.
The ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite provides an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ integrated development and debug environment. The VisualDSP++ software included with the EZ-KIT Lite is limited in program memory size for use solely with the EZ-KIT Lite product.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.