Features and Benefits
- PLX Technology’s Netchip 2272 device
- USB Driver and Application code
- USB Logo Certified
- Derives Power from EZ-KIT Lite
- MSC’s LAN 91C111 device
- SMSC’s MII Connector to evaluate different PHYs with the BF537 EZ-KIT Lite
- Ethernet Stack and Application code
- 3.13 in (H) x 3.6 in
Product DetailsThe Blackfin® USB-LAN EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to connect to the Asynchronous Memory Bus on the ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite, ADSP-BF537 EZ-KIT Lite and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite.
The EZ-Extender has peripherals that support USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet. A MII Connector can also be used when interfacing to a ADSP-BF537 EZ-KIT Lite. The MII connector allows a user to plug in different PHY evaluation boards.
Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
Markets and Technologies
- Blackfin USB-LAN EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537, or ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite boards)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.