Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Output current range: 0 mA to 150 mA
- Output voltage accuracy: ±1%
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
Product DetailsThe ADP165/ADP166 evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP165/ADP166 series of linear regulators.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage, and ground current can be demonstrated with only a single voltage supply, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
Complete specifications for the ADP165/ADP166 linear regulators are available in the ADP165/ADP166 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation boards.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- Aerospace and Defense