Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF537 Blackfin processor
- Max Core Clock Rate of 600MHz
- 64 MB (32M x 16) SDRAM, 4 MB (2 M x 16) FLASH memory
- SMSC LAN83C185 10/100 PHY with RJ45 Connector
- CAN TJA1041 Transceiver with 2 RJ10 Connector
- AD1871 96 KHz stereo ADC with 1/8” Jack Connector
- AD1854 96 KHz stereo DAC with 1/8” Jack Connector
- ADM3202 RS-232 UART line driver/receiver
- National Instruments Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite
- (NI ELVIS) interface
Product DetailsADSP-BF537 STAMP Board Support Package (BSP)
The BF537 STAMP Board Support Package (BSP) provides developers with a cost effective environment to develop embedded systems with the Blackfin Processor. The STAMP BSP has been specifically designed to support the development and porting of open source uClinux applications and includes the full complement of memory along with serial and network interfaces.
The BSP includes an ADSP-BF537 STAMP board and a CD with a recent copy of the Blackfin open source development tools and uClinux Kernel, documentation, board schematics, gerbers, and layout files. There are several Analog Devices daughter cards available for use with the STAMP board. Three separate SPI ADC daughter cards are available - AD7476, AD7476A, and AD7940 - each one providing an analog input interface. In addition, an AD1836 daughter card is available that provides an audio interface. Look out for additional daughter cards in the future with various other interfaces such as video and analog input/output.
For the most recent versions of tools and documentation, visit the uClinux for Blackfin web site. This web site is the central repository for all Blackfin open source projects. Several projects based on the STAMP board and daughter cards are posted here including: a networked audio media node, a networked oscilloscope, and a port of Linphone using the Speex voice codec.
The BF537 STAMP BSP will have you up and running with uClinux on the Blackfin right out of the box.
- OS testing with Linux Test Project (LTP)
- VoIP, Network Communications and control
This Product is not available to purchase directly from Analog Devices. For pricing, availability and to purchase, contact your local Analog Devices distributor.
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0