<0.5 Ω CMOS, 1.65 V to 3.6 V, Quad SPST Switches
These devices contain four independent single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The ADG811 and ADG812 differ only in that the digital control logic is inverted. The ADG811 switches are turned on with a logic low on the appropriate control input, while a logic high is required to turn on the switches of the ADG812. The ADG813 contains two switches whose digital control logic is similar to the ADG811, while the logic is inverted on the other two switches.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The ADG813 exhibits break-before-make switching action.
The ADG811/ADG812/ADG813 are fully specified for 3.3 V, 2.5 V, and 1.8 V supply operation. The ADG811 is available in a 16-lead TSSOP package and a 16-lead LFCSP package, and the ADG812/ADG813 are available in a 16-lead TSSOP package.
- <0.8 Ω over full temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- Single 1.65 V to 3.6 V operation.
- Operational with 1.8 V CMOS logic.
- High current handling capability (300 mA continuous current at 3.3 V).
- Low THD + N (0.02% typical).
- Small 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package and 16-lead TSSOP package.
- Cellular phones
- MP3 players
- Power routing
- Battery-powered systems
- PCMCIA cards
- Audio and video signal routing
- Communications systems
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.