Features and Benefits
- 0.5 Ω typical on resistance
- 0.8 Ω maximum on resistance at 125°C
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V operation
- Automotive temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- High current carrying capability: 300 mA continuous
- Rail-to-rail switching operation
- Fast switching times: <25 ns
- Typical power consumption <0.1 μW
The ADG811/ADG812/ ADG813 are low voltage CMOS devices containing four independently selectable switches. These switches offer ultralow on resistance of less than 0.8 Ω over the full temperature range. The digital inputs can handle 1.8 V logic with a 2.7 V to 3.6 V supply.
These devices contain four independent single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The ADG811 and ADG812 differ only in that the digital control logic is inverted. The ADG811 switches are turned on with a logic low on the appropriate control input, while a logic high is required to turn on the switches of the ADG812. The ADG813 contains two switches whose digital control logic is similar to the ADG811, while the logic is inverted on the other two switches.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The ADG813 exhibits break-before-make switching action.
The ADG811/ADG812/ADG813 are fully specified for 3.3 V, 2.5 V, and 1.8 V supply operation. The ADG811 is available in a 16-lead TSSOP package and a 16-lead LFCSP package, and the ADG812/ADG813 are available in a 16-lead TSSOP package.
- <0.8 Ω over full temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- Single 1.65 V to 3.6 V operation.
- Operational with 1.8 V CMOS logic.
- High current handling capability (300 mA continuous current at 3.3 V).
- Low THD + N (0.02% typical).
- Small 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package and 16-lead TSSOP package.
- Cellular phones
- MP3 players
- Power routing
- Battery-powered systems
- PCMCIA cards
- Audio and video signal routing
- Communications systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 16-lead TSSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ to secure a 16-lead TSSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 16-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K16 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 16 lead TSSOP evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototyping
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.