High Voltage Latch-Up Proof, Quad SPST Switches
The ADG5412 and ADG5413 do not have a VL pin. The digital inputs are compatible with 3 V logic inputs over the full operating supply range.
The on-resistance profile is very flat over the full analog input range, which ensures good linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. High switching speed also makes the devices suitable for video signal switching. The ADG5413 exhibits break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications.
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5412/ADG5413 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5412/ADG5413 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.