16-Bit, 750 kSPS, Unipolar/Bipolar Programmable Input PulSAR® ADC
- Programmable input range and mode selection. Pins or serial port for selecting input range/mode select.
- Fast throughput. In warp mode, the AD7612 is 750 kSPS.
- Superior Linearity. No missing 16-bit code. ±1.5 LSB max INL.
- Internal Reference. 5 V internal reference with a typical drift of ±3 ppm/°C and an on-chip temperature sensor.
- Serial or Parallel Interface. Versatile parallel (16- or 8-bit bus) or 2-wire serial interface arrangement compatible with 3.3 V or 5 V logic.
- Process control
- Medical instruments
- High speed data acquisition
- Digital signal processing
- Spectrum analysis
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7612EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7612. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low noise, low frequency, low distortion and 12V supplies: ADA4841-1.
- For low noise, high frequency and +/ 12V supplies: AD8021, ADA4898-1, ADA4898-2.
- For low bias current, low frequency and +/-13V supplies: AD8610.
- For low noise, low frequency, ultralow distortion and +/-18V supplies: AD8597, ADA4627-1.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.