FOR APPLICATIONS REQUIRING HIGH NODE-COUNT/ FANOUT OF CLOCK OR DATA
Full Duplex or Half Duplex
- Type 1: Symmetrical Rx Input Threshold
Ideal for better timing performance for clocks...
- Type 2: Rx Input Threshold is offset to -100mV
Provides failsafe (known state on Rx output) for open & bus-idle failsafe, ideal for data applications.
- Full Duplex: Can receive and transmit at the same time (like talking face-to-face) on 2 different differential pairs.
- Half Duplex: Can only receive or transmit at any one time (like a walkie-talkie) but uses the same differential pair.
TIA-EIA 899 Compliant
- 200Mbps (100MHz)
- 100Mbps (50MHz) – Slew Rate limited for lower EMI
-1V to 3.4 Common mode range
: 15kV HBM, 8kV IEC61000-4-2
Enhanced PSRR (for system jitter performance)
Enhanced Differential Noise Rejection on Rx Input
-40degC to 85degC
8-pin and 14-pin SOIC